Hi Regina

Thank you for looking at this.  I have ensured that with a new Cygwin session I
have run the following successfully:

source winenv.set.sh

Following that, I have run the following:

build --all:comphelper 2>&1 | tee mybuild.log

The build again did not progress past building the 'comphelper' module and
appeared to have the same error as previously.  However, I have attached the
log file, 'mybuild.log' that was produced.

When I ran the 'configure' command, I ran this with the following parameters:

./configure --with-frame-home="$SDK_PATH" --with-psdk-home="$SDK_PATH"
--with-midl-path="$SDK_PATH/bin" --with-ant-home="/cygdrive/c/ant"
--with-jdk-home="/cygdrive/c/Java/jdk1.8.0_45"
--with-dmake-url="https://github.com/mohawk2/dmake/archive/DMAKE_4_12.tar.gz";
--with-epm-url="https://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-4.2-source.tar.gz";
--enable-pch --disable-atl --disable-activex --without-junit --disable-directx

I have also included as a file attachment the output of running 'configure' and
can confirm that no errors were generated, although two warnings were as
follows, which appear to not be related to the issue here:

checking which cppunit to use... configure: WARNING: not using cppunit
configure: WARNING: NSIS not found, no self contained installer will be build.

I also note from the 'configure' output that the source code is identified as
being in the 'tmp' directory as follows:

The variable SRC_ROOT          is set to: C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main

Do you think that it may be better for me to delete the part of the build that
has succeeded and then unpack the source into another directory that is not
temp?  If so, would this simply be to the root of the Cygwin file system?

If you require any further information, please do let me know.

Thanks again.

Jason

> [...]
> > headers to be there!
> > [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/icppu.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
> > be there!
> > [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/iucbhelper.lib not defined: Assuming
> > headers to be there!
> > [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/ivos.lib not defined: Assuming headers to
> > be there!
> > [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/msvcprt.lib not defined: Assuming headers
> > to be there!
> > [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/uwinapi.lib not defined: Assuming headers
> > to be there!
> > [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/kernel32.lib not defined: Assuming headers
> > to be there!
> > [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/msvcrt.lib not defined: Assuming headers
> > to be there!
> > [ info  ALL ] LinkTarget Library/oldnames.lib not defined: Assuming headers
> > to be there!
> > [ build PKG ] comphelper_inc
> > [ build PCH ] precompiled_comphelper
> > precompiled_comphelper.cxx
> > awk: fatal: can't open source file
> > `C:/cygwinc:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/gbuild/processdeps.awk' for
> > reading (No such file or directory)
> > C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/gbuild/PrecompiledHeaders.mk:49: recipe
> > for target
> > '/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solver/411/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_comphelper.hxx.pch'
> >  failed
> > make: ***
> > [/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solver/411/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/PrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_comphelper.hxx.pch]
> >  Error 2
> > dmake:  Error code 2, while making 'all'
> > 1 module(s):
> >          comphelper
> > need(s) to be rebuilt
> > Reason(s):
> > ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/comphelper/prj
> > When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build by
> > running:
> >          build --all:comphelper
> >
> > I have confirmed that 'processdeps.awk' does indeed exist and believe that
> > the problem is that the script is attempting to find the file using a
> > following directory, which is clearly invalid:
> >
> > C:/cygwinc:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/gbuild
> >
> > It therefore seems that for some reason the build process is using a
> > patently incorrect file path.  I have tried to understand the workings of
> > the 'build' script and the overall process, including looking in the
> > relevant 'build.lst' file, but there is nothing obvious.  Also, I note that
> > this issue was reported by someone else previously at the following link:
> >
> > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-dev/201301.mbox/%3c50f54500.6050...@googlemail.com%3E
> >
> > However, it did not appear to get any answer.  I am rather stumped and
> > essentially cannot move forward, so if anyone can help, that would be

build -- version: 275224

=============
Building module comphelper
=============

Entering /tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/comphelper/prj

cd .. && make -s -r -j1   && make -s -r deliverlog
[ build PCH ] precompiled_comphelper
precompiled_comphelper.cxx
awk: fatal: can't open source file
`C:/cygwinc:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/gbuild/processdeps.awk' for
reading (No such file or directory)
C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/gbuild/PrecompiledHeaders.mk:52: recipe for
target
'/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solver/411/wntmsci12.pro/workdir/NoexPrecompiledHeader/nodebug/precompiled_comphelper.hxx.pch'
 failed
make: ***

Jason and Emma@JasonandEmma-PC /tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main
$ ./configure --with-frame-home="$SDK_PATH" --with-psdk-home="$SDK_PATH"
--with-midl-path="$SDK_PATH/bin" --with-ant-home="/cygdrive/c/ant"
--with-jdk-home="/cygdrive/c/Java/jdk1.8.0_45"
--with-dmake-url="https://github.com/mohawk2/dmake/archive/DMAKE_4_12.tar.gz";
--with-epm-url="https://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-4.2-source.tar.gz";
--enable-pch --disable-atl --disable-activex --without-junit --disable-directx
checking whether configure is up-to-date... yes
*   Apache OpenOffice build configuration.                         *
*   The configure process checks your platform to see whether      *
*   you can build Apache OpenOffice on it.                         *
*   This process checks all pre-requisites and generates a file    *
*   containing the necessary environment variables.                *
*   Source this file after configure has ended successfully.       *
*   Warnings that are generated during the configure process       *
*   must be taken into account since it can be a reason for        *
*   an unsuccessful build of Apache OpenOffice.                    *

*   Checking the platform pre-requisites.                          *

checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... no
checking for nawk... no
checking for awk... awk
checking for awk... /usr/bin/awk
checking for sed... /usr/bin/sed
checking for solenv environment... default
checking for custom pack.lst... no
checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking target system type... i686-pc-cygwin
cygwin
checking Cygwin version... 2.0.3(0.287/5/3)
head: cannot open '/etc/*-release' for reading: No such file or directory
CYGWIN_NT-6.1 JasonandEmma-PC 2.0.3(0.287/5/3) 2015-06-03 13:55 i686 Cygwin
checking for pkg-config... no
checking whether to enable crashdump feature... no
checking whether to use the standard non-optimizing compiler... no
checking whether to build/use the Windows 64bit shell extensions... no
checking whether to turn warnings to errors... no
checking whether to do a debug build... no
checking whether to build with additional debug utilities... no, full product
build
checking whether to include symbols into final build... no
checking whether to strip the solver or not.... yes
checking whether to enable category B components... no: disabled modules nss,
hunspell, hyphen, saxon, rhino, beanshell, graphite, coinmp
checking whether to enable the Online Update support... yes
checking whether to enable native CUPS support... no
checking whether to enable fontconfig support... no
checking whether to use DirectX... no
checking whether to use ActiveX... no
checking whether to use ATL... no
checking whether to use RPATH in shared libraries... yes
checking whether to use dicts from external paths... no
checking Windows build environment sanity... ok
checking for cygwin gcc/g++... found
checking for bash... /usr/bin/bash
checking gcc home... /usr
checking whether to enable pch feature... yes
checking for GNU make... make
checking the GNU make version... make 4.1
3+:
checking for dmake... configure: no system or user-provided dmake found
dmake will be downloaded and compiled in bootstrap
checking for GNU or compatible BSD tar... tar
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking the Perl version... checked (perl 5)
checking for required Perl modules... all modules found
checking for friendly registry keys... done
checking the Microsoft C/C++ Compiler... found
(/cygdrive/c/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/VC/bin/cl.exe)
checking the Version of Microsoft C/C++ Compiler... found Compiler version
001500003072 in "Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimiz"ng Compiler Version
15.00.30729.01 for 80x86
found .NET 2008 / VS 9.0.
checking for midl.exe... no
checking for csc.exe... no
checking .NET Framework... found
checking for sys/types.h... no
checking for sys/stat.h... no
checking for stdlib.h... no
checking for string.h... no
checking for memory.h... no
checking for strings.h... no
checking for inttypes.h... no
checking for stdint.h... no
checking for unistd.h... no
checking size of long... 0
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... yes
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... unknown
checking for _LARGE_FILES value needed for large files... unknown
no g++ includes
checking exception type...
checking what the default STL should be... checking whether we are allowed and
able to use --ccache-skip... only used on Mac currently, skipping
checking which memory allocator to use... internal
checking whether to add custom build version... no
checking whether to build with Java support... yes
checking the installed JDK... checked (JDK 1.8.0_45)
checking for jawt lib name... -ljawt
checking whether to enable gcj aot compilation... no
checking whether to enable EPM for packing... yes
checking which package format to use... msi
checking for gperf... /usr/bin/gperf
checking for gperf... (cached) /usr/bin/gperf
checking gperf version... OK
checking whether to build the stax... yes
checking whether to build the ODK... yes
checking for external/unowinreg/unowinreg.dll... not found, will be built
checking whether to provide libstdc++/libgcc_s in the installset... yes
checking which zlib to use... internal
checking which jpeg to use... internal
checking which expat to use... internal
checking which libwpd to use... no
checking which cppunit to use... configure: WARNING: not using cppunit
checking which libxslt to use... internal
checking which libxml to use... internal
checking which python to use... internal
checking for bzip2... /usr/bin/bzip2
checking which lucene to use... internal
checking whether to build the MySQL Connector extension... no
checking which hsqldb to use... internal
checking which beanshell to use... none (disabled)
checking which saxon to use... none (disabled)
checking whether to enable support for JavaScript... no
checking which libapr to use... internal
checking which libapr-util to use... internal
checking which libserf to use... internal
checking whether to enable support for CoinMP... no
checking which curl to use... internal
checking which mdds to use... internal
checking which boost to use... internal
checking which vigra to use... internal
checking which odbc headers to use... internal
checking whether to build XML Security support... no, since NSS disabled but
needed
checking whether to build LDAP configuration backend... checking whether to
build the internal NSS module... no
checking which sane header to use... internal
checking which icu to use... internal
checking whether to enable graphite support... no
checking whether to link to Xrender... no, dynamically open it
checking which Xrender headers to use... internal
checking whether to enable RandR support... no
checking which libnss to use... internal
checking which libssl to use... internal
checking which redland library to use... internal
checking whether to build the Spell Checking component... no
checking whether to build the Hyphenator component... no
checking which mythes to use... internal
checking which libtextcat to use... internal
checking which libtextcat data directory to use... internal
checking for getopt... no
checking for readdir_r... no
checking for PSDK files... SDK files found ...)
Found Windows SDK 7.0 (/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.0)
checking for DirectX SDK files... disabled
checking for ATL and MFC... ATL is disabled, nothing to check
checking for NSIS... checking for nsis.exe... no
configure: WARNING: NSIS not found, no self contained installer will be build.
checking for bison... /usr/bin/bison
checking the bison version... checked (/usr/bin/bison 3.0.4)
checking for flex... /usr/bin/flex
checking for patch... /usr/bin/patch
checking for gnucp... no
checking for cp... /usr/bin/cp
checking whether /usr/bin/cp is GNU cp from coreutils with preserve= support...
yes
checking for bash... /usr/bin/bash
checking ml.exe assembler path... checking for ml.exe... no
found (/cygdrive/C/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC/bin)

checking for zip... /usr/bin/zip
checking for unzip... /usr/bin/unzip
checking for dbghelp.dll... found and executable
checking for vcredist_x86.exe... found and executable
checking for vcredist_x64.exe... found and executable
Copying /cygdrive/C/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0/VC/redist/x86/Microsoft.VC90.CRT/msvcp90.dll to ./external/msvcp90
Copying /cygdrive/C/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0/VC/redist/x86/Microsoft.VC90.CRT/msvcr90.dll to ./external/msvcp90
Copying /cygdrive/C/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0/VC/redist/x86/Microsoft.VC90.CRT/msvcm90.dll to ./external/msvcp90
Copying /cygdrive/C/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0/VC/redist/x86/Microsoft.VC90.CRT/Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest to
./external/msvcp90
checking for gdiplus.dll... found and executable
checking for msvcr100.dll... found and executable
checking which VCLplugs shall be built... gtk
checking whether to enable GConf support... no
checking whether to enable GNOME VFS support... no
checking whether to use cairo... no
checking whether to build the OpenGL Transitions component... no
checking whether to build the PDF Import extension... no
checking whether to build the Wiki Publisher extension... no
checking whether to build the Report Builder extension... no
checking whether to enable the lockdown pieces... no
checking whether to enable evolution 2 support... no
checking whether to enable KDE address book support... no
checking whether to include MathMLDTD... yes
checking whether to include category B fonts... no
checking whether to include category A fonts... yes
checking whether any fonts are included... yes
checking whether to include PPDs... yes
checking whether to include AFMs... yes
checking whether and how to use Xinerama... no
checking whether to build own version of libpng... yes
checking whether to build own version of libjpeg... yes
checking whether to trigger rat scan... no
checking for jakarta-ant... no
checking for ant... /cygdrive/c/ant/bin/ant
checking if /cygdrive/c/ant/bin/ant works... Ant works
checking Ant lib directory... Ant lib directory found.
checking whether ant is >= 1.6.0... yes, 1.9.5
checking which languages to be built... en-US
checking which languages have poor help localizations... none
checking which dictionaries to include... ALL
checking for additional 'intro' bitmaps... none
checking for additional 'about' bitmaps... none
checking for vendor... not set
checking for UNIX wrapper name... not set
checking whether to statically link to Gtk... no
checking whether to use layout dialogs... no
checking build verbosity... not set
checking whether to enable dependency tracking... yes
*   Setting up the build environment variables.                    *
checking solver path... default
configure: writing config.status
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating set_soenv
config.status: creating Makefile
Setting up the environment for building Apache OpenOffice
Setting platform independent values... Setting W32 build with bash shell
specific values... done
Setting the environment variables... done
Setting the aliases... done
The variable SRC_ROOT          is set to: C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main
The variable OOO_SHELL         is set to: /usr/bin/bash
The variable JAVA_HOME         is set to: C:/Java/JDK18~1.0_4
The variable ANT_HOME          is set to: C:/ant
The variable ANT_LIB           is set to: C:/ant/lib
The variable ANT               is set to: C:/ant/bin/ant
The variable JDKLIB            is set to: C:/Java/JDK18~1.0_4/lib
The variable ASM_PATH          is set to: C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/VC/bin
The variable BUILD_SOSL        is set to: true
The variable FRAMEWORKSHOME    is set to: unset

#
# Platform independent constant values.
#
The variable DIC_DADK          is set to: TRUE
The variable DIC_DEDE          is set to: TRUE
The variable DIC_ENGB          is set to: TRUE
The variable DIC_ENUS          is set to: TRUE
The variable DIC_HUHU          is set to: TRUE
The variable DIC_ITIT          is set to: TRUE
The variable DIC_RURU          is set to: TRUE
The variable DIC_THTH          is set to: TRUE
The variable DIC_SWTZ          is set to: TRUE
The variable DIC_ALL           is set to: TRUE
The variable WITH_LANG         is set to: unset
The variable INTRO_BITMAPS     is set to: unset
The variable ABOUT_BITMAPS     is set to: unset
The variable OOO_VENDOR        is set to: unset
The variable OOODMAKEMODE      is set to: YES
The variable WITH_POOR_HELP_LOCALIZATIONS is set to: unset
The variable CALL_CDECL        is set to: TRUE
The variable COMMON_OUTDIR     is set to: unset
The variable common_build      is set to: unset
The variable BMP_WRITES_FLAG   is set to: TRUE
The variable BUILD_SOSL_RELEASE is set to: TRUE
The variable NO_REC_RES        is set to: TRUE
The variable SO3               is set to: TRUE
The variable SOLAR_PLUGIN      is set to: TRUE
The variable UPDATER           is set to: YES
The variable build_deliver     is set to: true
The variable VCL               is set to: TRUE
The variable ENABLEUNICODE     is set to: TRUE
The variable NEW_JAR_PACK      is set to: TRUE
The variable NO_BSYMBOLIC      is set to: TRUE
The variable TF_FILTER         is set to: TRUE
The variable EXTERNAL_WARNINGS_NOT_ERRORS is set to: TRUE
The variable PRODUCT           is set to: full
The variable PROFULLSWITCH     is set to: product=full
The variable PROEXT            is set to: .pro
The variable VALGRIND_CFLAGS   is set to: unset
The variable UNIXWRAPPERNAME   is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_NSS_MODULE is set to: NO
The variable MOZILLABUILD      is set to: unset
The variable BUILD_VER_STRING  is set to: unset
The variable DEFAULT_TO_ENGLISH_FOR_PACKING is set to: yes
The variable ENABLE_GTK        is set to: TRUE
The variable GTK_CFLAGS        is set to: unset
The variable GTK_LIBS          is set to: unset
The variable GTHREAD_CFLAGS    is set to: unset
The variable GTHREAD_LIBS      is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_SYSTRAY_GTK is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_STATIC_GTK is set to: FALSE
The variable ENABLE_GSTREAMER  is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_CAIRO      is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_CAIRO_CANVAS is set to: FALSE
The variable ENABLE_OPENGL     is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_PDFIMPORT  is set to: NO
The variable ENABLE_REPORTBUILDER is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_JFREEREPORT is set to: unset
The variable OOO_JUNIT_JAR     is set to: unset
The variable SAC_JAR           is set to: unset
The variable LIBXML_JAR        is set to: unset
The variable FLUTE_JAR         is set to: unset
The variable JFREEREPORT_JAR   is set to: unset
The variable LIBLAYOUT_JAR     is set to: unset
The variable LIBLOADER_JAR     is set to: unset
The variable LIBFORMULA_JAR    is set to: unset
The variable LIBREPOSITORY_JAR is set to: unset
The variable LIBBASE_JAR       is set to: unset
The variable LIBFONTS_JAR      is set to: unset
The variable LIBSERIALIZER_JAR is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_MEDIAWIKI  is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_APACHE_COMMONS is set to: unset
The variable COMMONS_CODEC_JAR is set to: unset
The variable COMMONS_LANG_JAR  is set to: unset
The variable COMMONS_HTTPCLIENT_JAR is set to: unset
The variable COMMONS_LOGGING_JAR is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_SERVLETAPI is set to: unset
The variable SERVLETAPI_JAR    is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_DBUS       is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_GCONF      is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_GNOMEVFS   is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_GIO        is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_KDE        is set to: unset
The variable KDE_CFLAGS        is set to: unset
The variable KDE_LIBS          is set to: unset
The variable MOC               is set to: moc
The variable ENABLE_KDE4       is set to: unset
The variable KDE4_CFLAGS       is set to: unset
The variable KDE4_LIBS         is set to: unset
The variable MOC4              is set to: moc
The variable ENABLE_KAB        is set to: unset
The variable PSPRINT           is set to: TRUE
The variable MKDEPENDSOLVER    is set to: TRUE
The variable nodep             is set to: unset
The variable TARFILE_LOCATION  is set to: C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/ext_sources
The variable DO_FETCH_TARBALLS is set to: yes
The variable CUSTOM_PACK_LIST  is set to: unset
The variable USE_PACKAGER      is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_ONLINE_UPDATE is set to: YES

#
# Platform dependent constant values.
#
The variable SOLAR_JAVA        is set to: TRUE
The variable BIG_SVX           is set to: unset
The variable COM               is set to: MSC
The variable COMPATH           is set to: C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/VC
The variable CC_PATH           is set to: ./
The variable CXX_X64_BINARY    is set to:
C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/VC/bin/amd64/cl.exe
The variable LINK_X64_BINARY   is set to:
C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/VC/bin/amd64/link.exe
The variable LIBMGR_X64_BINARY is set to:
C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/VC/bin/amd64/lib.exe
The variable CPU               is set to: I
The variable CPUNAME           is set to: INTEL
The variable CVER              is set to: M1500
The variable GUI               is set to: WNT
The variable GLIBC             is set to: unset
The variable GUIBASE           is set to: WIN
The variable GVER              is set to: NT351
The variable OS                is set to: WNT
The variable OSVERSION         is set to: unset
The variable PTHREAD_CFLAGS    is set to: unset
The variable PTHREAD_LIBS      is set to: unset
The variable OUTPATH           is set to: wntmsci12
The variable INPATH            is set to: wntmsci12.pro
The variable PATH_SEPERATOR    is set to: ;
The variable COMEX             is set to: 12
The variable CDPATHx           is set to: unset
The variable DYNAMIC_CRT       is set to: TRUE
The variable SET_EXCEPTIONS    is set to: TRUE
The variable use_shl_versions  is set to: TRUE
The variable FLIPCMD           is set to: slfl.pl
The variable ARM_TARGET        is set to: unset

#
# Variable values.
#
The variable CYGWIN_PATH       is set to: C:/cygwin/bin
The variable PSDK_HOME         is set to: C:/PROGRA~1/MIA713~1/Windows/v7.0
The variable WINDOWS_VISTA_PSDK is set to: TRUE
The variable DIRECTXSDK_LIB    is set to: C:/cygwin/lib
The variable USE_DIRECTX5      is set to: unset
The variable ATL_LIB           is set to: unset
The variable ATL_LIB_X64       is set to: unset
The variable ATL_INCLUDE       is set to: unset
The variable HAVE_ATLTHUNK     is set to: unset
The variable MFC_LIB           is set to: unset
The variable MFC_INCLUDE       is set to: unset
The variable NSIS_PATH         is set to: unset
The variable DISABLE_ACTIVEX   is set to: TRUE
The variable DISABLE_ATL       is set to: TRUE
The variable USE_NEW_SDK       is set to: TRUE
The variable TMPDIR            is set to: /tmp
The variable ENABLE_HUNSPELL   is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_HYPHEN     is set to: unset
The variable PERL              is set to: C:/cygwin/bin/perl
The variable RPM               is set to: unset
The variable DPKG              is set to: unset
The variable PKGMK             is set to: unset
The variable GNUMAKE           is set to: make
The variable GNUTAR            is set to: tar
The variable UPD               is set to: 411
The variable WORK_STAMP        is set to: AOO411
The variable SOLARVER          is set to:
C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solver/411
The variable SOLARVERSION      is set to: $SOLARVER
The variable WORKDIR           is set to: $SOLARVER/$INPATH/workdir
The variable OUTDIR            is set to: $SOLARVER/$INPATH
The variable SOLARENV          is set to: C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv
The variable SOLARENVINC       is set to: $SOLARENV/inc
The variable LOCALINI          is set to: $SOLARENV/config
The variable STAR_INIROOT      is set to: $SOLARENV/config
The variable STAR_INIROOTOLD   is set to: $SOLARENV/config
The variable STAR_STANDLST     is set to: $SOLARENV/config/stand.lst
The variable STAR_SSCOMMON     is set to: $SOLARENV/config/ssolar.cmn
The variable STAR_SSOLARINI    is set to: $SOLARENV/config/ssolar.ini
The variable DMAKEROOT         is set to: $SOLARENVINC/startup
The variable CLASSPATH         is set to: $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar;.
The variable XCLASSPATH        is set to: $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/rt.jar;.
The variable JDK               is set to: sun
The variable JAVAFLAGS         is set to: unset
The variable JAVAINTERPRETER   is set to: C:/Java/JDK18~1.0_4/bin/java.exe
The variable JAVAIFLAGS        is set to: unset
The variable JAVACOMPILER      is set to: C:/Java/JDK18~1.0_4/bin/javac.exe
The variable JAVAAOTCOMPILER   is set to: unset
The variable JAVADOC           is set to: C:/Java/JDK18~1.0_4/bin/javadoc.exe
The variable SCPDEFS           is set to:  -DENABLE_ONLINE_UPDATE
-DWITH_CATA_FONTS
The variable SOLAREXTRAINC     is set to: unset
The variable SOLAREXTRALIB     is set to: unset
The variable PATH              is set to:
.:/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/bin:/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main/solenv/wntmsci12.pro/bin:/cygdrive/c/Java/JDK18~1.0_4/bin:/cygdrive/c/Java/JDK18~1.0_4/jre/bin/client:/cygdrive/c/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/VC/bin:/cygdrive/c/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/Common7/IDE:/cygdrive/c/PROGRA~1/MIA713~1/Windows/v7.0/bin:/cygdrive/c/Windows/MICROS~1.NET/FRAMEW~1/V20~1.507:/cygdrive/c/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/VC/bin:/usr/bin::/usr/local/bin:/cygdrive/c/ProgramData/Oracle/Java/javapath:/cygdrive/c/Windows/system32:/cygdrive/c/Windows:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/cygdrive/c/Program
 Files/Microsoft SQL Server/110/Tools/Binn:/cygdrive/c/Program
Files/Microsoft/Web Platform Installer:/cygdrive/c/Program
Files/GNU/GnuPG/pub:/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Microsoft Windows Performance
Toolkit:/cygdrive/c/ant/bin
The variable SOLARLIB          is set to:  -L$SOLARVER/$INPATH/lib -L../lib
-L$SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/lib
The variable SOLARINC          is set to:  -I. -I$SOLARVER/$INPATH/inc/stl
-I$SOLARVER/$INPATH/inc/external -I$SOLARVER/$INPATH/inc
-I$SOLARENV/$OUTPATH/inc -I$SOLARENV/inc -I$SRC_ROOT/res
-I$JAVA_HOME/include/win32 -I$JAVA_HOME/include -I$PSDK_HOME/include
-I$COMPATH/include
The variable COMP_ENV          is set to: wntmsci12
The variable JAVAHOME          is set to: $JAVA_HOME
The variable CC                is set to: C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/VC/bin/cl.exe
The variable HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY_FEATURE is set to: unset
The variable HAVE_LD_HASH_STYLE is set to: unset
The variable HAVE_LD_BSYMBOLIC_FUNCTIONS is set to: unset
The variable CXX               is set to: C:/PROGRA~1/MICROS~3.0/VC/bin/cl.exe
The variable USE_CCACHE        is set to: unset
The variable MINGWCXX          is set to: unset
The variable MINGWSTRIP        is set to: unset
The variable USE_SYSTEM_STL    is set to: YES
The variable ALLOC             is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_SYMBOLS    is set to: unset
The variable DISABLE_STRIP     is set to: unset
The variable LFS_CFLAGS        is set to: -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=unknown
-D_LARGE_FILES
The variable ENABLE_CRASHDUMP  is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_CUPS       is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_RANDR      is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_FONTCONFIG is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_DIRECTX    is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_DIRECT_DRAW is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_LAYOUT     is set to: FALSE
The variable ENABLE_PCH        is set to: TRUE
The variable ENABLE_GRAPHITE   is set to: FALSE
The variable SYSTEM_GRAPHITE   is set to: unset
The variable GRAPHITE_LIBS     is set to: unset
The variable GRAPHITE_CFLAGS   is set to: unset
The variable VC_STANDARD       is set to: unset
The variable BUILD_X64         is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_CATEGORY_B is set to: unset
The variable BUNDLED_EXTENSION_BLOBS is set to: unset
The variable BUNDLED_PREREG_EXTENSIONS is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_BUNDLED_DICTIONARIES is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_DICTS      is set to: NO
The variable DICT_SYSTEM_DIR   is set to: unset
The variable HYPH_SYSTEM_DIR   is set to: unset
The variable THES_SYSTEM_DIR   is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_LOCKDOWN   is set to: unset
The variable WITH_LDAP         is set to: NO
The variable WITH_OPENLDAP     is set to: unset
The variable MOZ_INC           is set to: unset
The variable WITH_CATA_FONTS   is set to: YES
The variable WITH_CATB_FONTS   is set to: NO
The variable WITH_FONTS        is set to: YES
The variable WITHOUT_AFMS      is set to: unset
The variable WITHOUT_PPDS      is set to: unset
The variable BUILD_TYPE        is set to: OOo TWAIN ODK ZLIB JPEG EXPAT LIBXSLT
LIBXML2 LIBXMLSEC PYTHON LUCENE HSQLDB APR APR_UTIL SERF CURL MDDS BOOST VIGRA
UNIXODBC SANE ICU X11_EXTENSIONS NSS OPENSSL REDLAND MYTHES LIBTEXTCAT
LIBTEXTCATDATA MATHMLDTD MORE_FONTS AFMS
The variable ADDITIONAL_REPOSITORIES is set to: ../ext_libraries
The variable VERBOSE           is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_EVOAB2     is set to: unset
The variable GOBJECT_CFLAGS    is set to: unset
The variable GOBJECT_LIBS      is set to: unset
The variable EPM               is set to: unset
The variable EPM_URL           is set to:
https://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-4.2-source.tar.gz
The variable EPM_FLAGS         is set to: unset
The variable BUILD_EPM         is set to: unset
The variable PKGFORMAT         is set to: msi
The variable SYSTEM_STDLIBS    is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_ZLIB       is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_NSS        is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_OPENSSL    is set to: NO
The variable OPENSSL_CFLAGS    is set to: unset
The variable OPENSSL_LIBS      is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_PYTHON     is set to: NO
The variable PYTHON_CFLAGS     is set to: unset
The variable PYTHON_LIBS       is set to: unset
The variable HOME              is set to: /home/Jason and Emma
The variable SYSTEM_ICU        is set to: NO
The variable ICU_MAJOR         is set to: unset
The variable ICU_MINOR         is set to: unset
The variable ICU_MICRO         is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_GENBRK     is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_GENCCODE   is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_GENCMN     is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_JPEG       is set to: NO
The variable FREETYPE_CFLAGS   is set to: unset
The variable FREETYPE_LIBS     is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_POPPLER    is set to: unset
The variable POPPLER_CFLAGS    is set to: unset
The variable POPPLER_LIBS      is set to: unset
The variable GSTREAMER_CFLAGS  is set to: unset
The variable GSTREAMER_LIBS    is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_CAIRO      is set to: unset
The variable BUILD_PIXMAN      is set to: unset
The variable CAIRO_CFLAGS      is set to: unset
The variable CAIRO_LIBS        is set to: unset
The variable XRANDR_CFLAGS     is set to: unset
The variable XRANDR_LIBS       is set to: unset
The variable XRANDR_DLOPEN     is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_LIBWPD     is set to: unset
The variable LIBWPD_CFLAGS     is set to: unset
The variable LIBWPD_LIBS       is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_CPPUNIT    is set to: NO
The variable CPPUNIT_CFLAGS    is set to: unset
The variable CPPUNIT_LIBS      is set to: unset
The variable WITH_CPPUNIT      is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_LIBXML     is set to: NO
The variable USE_FT_EMBOLDEN   is set to: unset
The variable LIBXML_CFLAGS     is set to: unset
The variable LIBXML_LIBS       is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_EXPAT      is set to: NO
The variable ENABLE_MYSQLC     is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_MYSQL      is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_MYSQL_CPPCONN is set to: unset
The variable MYSQL_INC         is set to: unset
The variable MYSQL_LIB         is set to: unset
The variable MYSQL_DEFINES     is set to: unset
The variable LIBMYSQL_PATH     is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_HSQLDB     is set to: NO
The variable HSQLDB_JAR        is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_LUCENE     is set to: NO
The variable LUCENE_CORE_JAR   is set to: unset
The variable LUCENE_ANALYZERS_JAR is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_BSH        is set to: NO
The variable BSH_JAR           is set to: unset
The variable ENABLE_BEANSHELL  is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_SAXON      is set to: NO
The variable SAXON_JAR         is set to: unset
The variable DISABLE_SAXON     is set to: YES
The variable ENABLE_JAVASCRIPT is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_APR        is set to: NO
The variable APR_CFLAGS        is set to: unset
The variable APR_LIBS          is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_APR_UTIL   is set to: NO
The variable APR_UTIL_CFLAGS   is set to: unset
The variable APR_UTIL_LIBS     is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_SERF       is set to: NO
The variable SERF_CFLAGS       is set to: unset
The variable SERF_LIBS         is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_COINMP     is set to: NO
The variable ENABLE_COINMP     is set to: NO
The variable COINMP_CFLAGS     is set to: unset
The variable COINMP_LIBS       is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_ODBC_HEADERS is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_LIBXSLT    is set to: NO
The variable LIBXSLT_CFLAGS    is set to: unset
The variable LIBXSLT_LIBS      is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_SANE_HEADER is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_XRENDER_HEADERS is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_CURL       is set to: NO
The variable CURL_CFLAGS       is set to: unset
The variable CURL_LIBS         is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_BOOST      is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_MDDS       is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_VIGRA      is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_GDKPIXBUF  is set to: YES
The variable SYSTEM_GLIB       is set to: YES
The variable SYSTEM_GETTEXT    is set to: YES
The variable SYSTEM_PANGO      is set to: YES
The variable SYSTEM_LIBPNG     is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_LIBJPEG    is set to: NO
The variable RAT_JAR_HOME      is set to: unset
The variable DMAKE_URL         is set to:
https://github.com/mohawk2/dmake/archive/DMAKE_4_12.tar.gz
The variable DMAKE_PATH        is set to: unset
The variable IS_SYSTEM_DMAKE   is set to: unset
The variable BUILD_STAX        is set to: YES
The variable BUILD_UNOWINREG   is set to: YES
The variable USE_XINERAMA      is set to: unset
The variable XINERAMA_LINK     is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_REDLAND    is set to: NO
The variable REDLAND_CFLAGS    is set to: unset
The variable REDLAND_LIBS      is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_HUNSPELL   is set to: unset
The variable HUNSPELL_CFLAGS   is set to: unset
The variable HUNSPELL_LIBS     is set to: unset
The variable HAVE_GETOPT       is set to: NO
The variable HAVE_READDIR_R    is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_LIBC       is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_HYPH       is set to: unset
The variable HYPHEN_LIB        is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_MYTHES     is set to: NO
The variable MYTHES_CFLAGS     is set to: unset
The variable MYTHES_LIBS       is set to: unset
The variable SYSTEM_LIBTEXTCAT is set to: NO
The variable SYSTEM_LIBTEXTCAT_DATA is set to: unset
The variable PAM               is set to: unset
The variable NEW_SHADOW_API    is set to: unset
The variable PAM_LINK          is set to: unset
The variable CRYPT_LINK        is set to: unset
The variable XAU_LIBS          is set to: unset
The variable GXX_INCLUDE_PATH  is set to: NO_GXX_INCLUDE
The variable COMMON_BUILD_TOOLS is set to: $SRC_ROOT/external/common
The variable SOLARSRC          is set to: $SRC_ROOT
The variable SOURCE_ROOT_DIR   is set to: C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1
The variable gb_REPOS          is set to: C:/cygwin/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/main
/tmp/aoo-4.1.1/ext_libraries
The variable ILIB              is set to:
.;C:\\cygwin\\tmp\\aoo-4.1.1\\main\\solver\\411\\wntmsci12.pro\\lib;C:\\Java\\JDK18~1.0_4\\lib;C:\\PROGRA~1\\MIA713~1\\Windows\\v7.0\\lib;C:\\PROGRA~1\\MIA713~1\\Windows\\v7.0\\lib;C:\\PROGRA~1\\MICROS~3.0\\VC\\lib
The variable GREP              is set to: $CYGWIN_PATH/grep.exe
The variable FIND              is set to: $CYGWIN_PATH/find.exe
The variable LS                is set to: $CYGWIN_PATH/ls.exe
The variable GNUCOPY           is set to: $CYGWIN_PATH/cp.exe
The variable TOUCH             is set to: $CYGWIN_PATH/touch.exe
The variable WITH_VC_REDIST    is set to: YES
The variable DELIVER           is set to: deliver.pl
The variable MKOUT             is set to: mkout.pl
The variable ZIPDEP            is set to: zipdep.pl

#
# Aliases.
#

#
# Don't set aliases when bootstrapping
#
The alias mkout is set to: "$PERL $SOLARENV/bin/mkout.pl"
The alias deliver is set to: "$PERL $SOLARENV/bin/deliver.pl"
The alias build is set to: "$PERL $SOLARENV/bin/build.pl"
The alias build_client is set to: "$PERL $SOLARENV/bin/build_client.pl"
The alias zipdep is set to: "$PERL $SOLARENV/bin/zipdep.pl"

#
# Check if the right dmake version is used.
#
The variable WORK_STAMP        is set to: _invalid_
The variable WORK_STAMP        is set to: AOO411
The variable GNUPATCH          is set to: unset
The variable GPERF             is set to: /usr/bin/gperf
The variable GNUCOPY           is set to: /usr/bin/cp
The variable SAL_ENABLE_FILE_LOCKING is set to: 1
*
* Apache OpenOffice 411 configuration.
*
*
* Configuration part of Apache OpenOffice 411 build is finished.
*
* Note: Be aware that you might not be able to build Apache OpenOffice if
* you ignore any warnings that were generated during this configuration
* process.
*
* - NSIS not found, no self contained installer will be build.
*
*
* USAGE:
* Source winenv.set (in tcsh) or winenv.set.sh (in sh)
* in order to set up the build-environment variables.
*
*