If you do the consultancy also for OpenOffice then you can add it here. Otherwise you should ping again on the Debian mailing list only.

Marcus

Am 07/22/2015 11:25 PM, schrieb MENGUAL Jean-Philippe:
Hi,

I did a similar request on consulta...@debian.org. no answer. Should I
re-do it here? It's for hypra.

Regards,

Le 22/07/2015 23:19, Marcus a écrit :
Thanks for your request. Please note that attachments are not allowed
on this mailing list. So, if the XML file is not too long, please
write it directly in a new posting to this mail thread. Then it can be
extracted and added to the consultants list.

Marcus