<consultants>

    <consultant>
        <name>infolearn - TEST4U.eu</name>
        <country>Global</country>
        <practice>Certification</practice>
        <practice>Training</practice>
        <practice>Development</practice>
       <description>
            Infolearn offers a complete range of Apache OpenOffice
            (Writer, Calc, Impress, Base) in-application tests through TEST4U.
            TEST4U is an automated test which cooperates with the actual
            applications instead of flash simulation and can be used to:
            - prepare the students for certification examinations (e.g.
ECDL/ICDL, DIPLOMA etc)
            - train and assess employees.
            TEST4U with its 700 000 users and 7 000 000 000 (yes 7 billion)
            served questions since 2003 is worldwide the only application
            that works with all these applications in a real working
environment.
        </description>
        <website>https://www.test4u.eu/en/e-tests/apache-openoffice</website>
        <email>i...@test4u.eu</email>