According to the links on that page it's him.

Am 16.09.2015 um 19:58 schrieb Louis Suárez-Potts:
On 16 Sep 15, at 13:56, Rob Weir <r...@robweir.com> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 4:52 PM, John D'Orazio
<john.dora...@cappellaniauniroma3.org> wrote:
Interestingly mr. David Gerard IS a moderator on Wikipedia it seems. He
still has to abide by the rules though. And there is quite a bit of
discussion on the talk page, where some users have opted to split the
"Apache OpenOffice" project onto its own page as a completely separate
derivative project. All that is needed is to chime in on the article talk
page citing references to legal info about OpenOffice.org being officially
in the hands of the Apache Software Foundation. If there is evidence of
that (which seems obvious to me, I'm a newcomer but I go to the webpage and
I see Apache OpenOffice on the OpenOffice.org webpage), it just needs to be
cited on the talk page to back any kind of edits to the article that
reflect that. Seems that the article has already been split and "Apache
OpenOffice" has it's own wikipedia article (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_OpenOffice), I wouldn't make a big
deal about having a separate article but I would oppose the POV opinions
about Apache not having legal rights to the OpenOffice.org project (hence
the corrections to the infobox information).
I don't know all of the technicalities, so the edits I just made might not
be precise, for example which release was the first release to have the
Apache license?

Is this the same David Gerard discussed here?

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/David_Gerard

Oh, I hope so!

Louis