Hi All,

Do we need to treat the submission of plugin artifacts for availability at NetBeans.org and through their update mechanism as official project releases requiring a vote?

If so, what would the verification procedure look like?

We had the first Japanese language update for our Apache branding contributed recently and I would like to create an update.

In recent years these artifacts have been built and signed by me and submitted using lazy consensus and I have tagged SVN afterward.

You can view the NetBeans page here [1].

[1] http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/57917/apache-openoffice-api-plugin

Thanks,
Carl