[orcmid]

I see the following, each with their .asc, .md5, and .sha256 signatures.

  apache-openoffice-4.1.2-patch1.zip (28kb with expected content)

Then there are the following which are not patches but apparently the entire
AOO4121 source tree:

   apache-openoffice-4.1.2-patch1-r1754535-src.tar.bz2 (215MB)
   apache-openoffice-4.1.2-patch1-r1754535-src.tar.gz (284MB)
   apache-openoffice-4.1.2-patch1-r1754535-src.zip) (334MB)

This seems like overkill, especially since I don't think we want or need those
in dist/release/openoffice/4.1.2-patch1/source/

Since the 4.1.2 source archives are readily available, and applying the patch
or replacing the .cxx file seems pretty easy for anyone who can use the source,
I would like to remove those three.

I have reviewed apache-openoffice-4.1.2-patch1.zip and the content seems just
fine.  I have verified the .asc signature.  I have verified the md5 and sha256
hashes.  SVN determines that the poly2.cxx in that .zip when extracted on
Windows is indistinguishable from the same file in the fully-updated working
folder from branch AOO410.

I think this is good enough to go with.

 - Dennis

PS: I suggested r1753426 because it is the revision that applied the cxx patch
to trunk. r1754535 is the revision where Kay merged the fix to poly2.cxx onto
AOO410.  I think that identifier could still be on the patch-only version.  I
am not wedded to the idea [;<).