Hello, all --

I've been reviewing the replacement libraries submitted by Carl, Damjan,
Pat, and Ariel for valid sigs. All look good.. We now have duplicate fixed
libraries for Linux-32, and Linux-64 based on submissions from Carl,
Damjan, and Ariel. I'd be happy to move these somewhere in the next day or
so, but I don't know what versions we want to use. We have only single
submissions for MacOSX and Windows.

So, guidance needed. Thanks.