[Reposting because Woody may not be subscribed to "dev".]

Another welcome, Woody.
You can see what we immediately need help with at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.2-patch1/binaries/

There are some README files in each of the subdirectories.
We would love some feedback on these.