To Whom It May Concern,

Hello. My goal is to get into the technical writing field. I have a BS degree
in civil engineering that I completed at California State University, Long
Beach and did some graduate coursework in environmental engineering from San
Diego State University. I also studied and intern abroad in Austria and Germany
respectively. I'm interested in volunteering because I want to gain some
experience related to technical writing to build up my portfolio and felt
compelled to introduce myself to you all. Attached is my resume and also just
started a blog related to technical writing, life, innovations, and book
reviews, but its a project in the making for now and will soon get its own
domain name to replace the ".wordpress.com".

Here's the link to my personal blog:

https://theoutlawthinker.wordpress.com/

When you click on the "Portfolio" tab on my blog, it will link you to my
LinkedIn account that some samples of my
writing. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Woody Arnold, EIT
(619)817-1043
woodyarnol...@yahoo.com