I see.  Thanks, Jörg, Andrea.

    I'm working on two OpenOffice tools and may announce their beta
release in one or two weeks.  I was stunned by the news, but am happy to
see it is quite different from what the press said.

    As one of the team (although inactive for long), Please tell me what
I can do to make this release happen.  I shall help as much as possible.