Hello,

for my understanding, beside doing a good build it is necessary to have
and totest defined reference builds.

The way I see it, it is not easy to do a good build if you didn't have
enough practice doing it.

I didn't myself any C/C++ build before. So IHMO I will waste time to
improve my build environment instead of testing a reference build

My results of testing belong to the reference builds published as RC1 at
dist.apache.org.

Apache OpenOffice is a project with a wide user base, who only use the
binaries. So it is important to release well defined and tested binaries.

Otherwise support becomes hell.

Kind regards