Hi Patricia,

I'm not sure if I should be following up on any of the bits and pieces below.

I could go through the process of introducing myself and getting an account,
but it also seems like perhaps the group is inactive.

I've looked at the wiki. The documents there are all pretty old. They may be
ok, but they were written for older versions of the software. I don't think I'm
in a position to "coordinate the work ".

Thoughts?

Joe