On 28/03/2017 Marcus wrote:
Am 28.03.2017 um 16:21 schrieb Rosa:
Per a la vostra informació:
https://www.openoffice.org/ca/
" Aquesta nota està en anglès, perquè no tenim ningú per traduir-la a la
seva llengua. Els enllaços de la pàgina us ajudaran a descarregar i
instal·lar OpenOffice.org 3.3.0, una versió més antiga del nostre
producte.
thanks a lot for your translation. I've added it on the webpage [1].

Well, the note says we are looking for translators to translate the
Catalan web site, not the note itself (it doesn't make a lot of sense to
translate a note that says "This note is in English since we need
volunteers to translate this web site and OpenOffice into Catalan").

And actually we do have OpenOffice in Catalan as of version 4.1.x, so
everything written in that note is actually wrong.

Which means, if Rosa is willing to help, she can work on translating the
few important pages and we can get the Catalan web site updated.
Matthias already helped other volunteers do this in other languages.

sorry, then I have understood the stuff wrong.

Marcus