Hi Marcus,

Yes, the term "blocker" was discussed often. (Maybe we should add
another flag "release_proposal"?)
For me it is just a flag to let the release manager know that I would
like to see a certain commit/fix included in the next release.

I think 4.1.4 would be the perfect moment to show our integration in the
ASF, even if it is only a little logo.
But I will leave it to the release manager to decide...

Anyway, it is just two graphics. I can exchange them manually. ;-)

Matthias