Pedro wrote:
And please update
https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

That is not the right place. I mean, buildbots output is not for release purposes. People interested in QA should download the builds that are made available from time to time. I used to provide Linux builds and I've now stopped so that QA can consolidate on Jim's builds at http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/ (yes, Windows is still missing there; but this is unrelated to the broken buildbots).

I didn't find any new problems in r1781705 but would rather test an
official RC to make sure.

Those will be announced here when ready, but they will not be coming from buildbots.

Regards,
  Andrea.