Hi all,

I would like to get rid of the Resolution "NOT_AN_OOO_ISSUE". This
leaves people angry and it is annoying to Copy paste or just rewrite
always the same stuff.

So I wonder if we could add a component user support, and allocate the
users list to it. With that we have a broader community looking at those
help requests, and handle them like every other Issue. Also maybe the
barrier between developers/testers and user support gets reduced a bit.

If it is a bug someone can simply change the component and we can check
for reproducibility. Instead of NOT_AN_ISSUE I would like to have FIXED
by workaround or something similar.

can you take some time and write your opinion? -would you like to help?

Thanks

All the Best

Peter