Maybe there are some things to be proud of, only the years go by and AOO is
only a shadow compared to the previous OOo.

We haven't managed to become so attractive that more programmers, more
volunteers overall, find their way into the project. I'm afraid that's also a
consequence of bad project management.
A self-critical analysis and discussion could improve that, not the kind of
talk I unfortunately just read from Michael.

greetings,
Jörg