And I didn't(!!!) say anyone intended to buy "merit". I was talking about
legally acquired merit.

Or are members of the PMC not allowed to have different opinions when voting?
And if they may, may they not have different opinions in the future than at the
time when they became a PMC member?

greetings,
Jörg