Am 08.09.20 um 13:21 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi Matthias
>
>> On 09/08/2020 11:48 AM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:
>>> I didn't mean github, but the git command in Linux...
>>> I can switch the logo in my local copy and compile with it. The question is
>>> how to commit that change...
>> You can't if you don't have write access to our Git repo.
>> That's what Pull Requests are for!
> Ok. I assumed doing it through the git command would also submit my changes
> so that they would be evaluated and merged if accepted.
> Is there any way to fork the 418 branch only or do I need to fork the whole
> openoffice project?

You can fork the branch on GitHub and create a Pull Request.
I am no expert in Git, a lot of (bad) things can be done with commands. ;-)

If you don't already have write access, you can do that with self service:

https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

>> The question still is if we want to overwrite the graphic.
> We do. At least we have 2 votes for (mine and Czeslaw's, I'm not counting you
> :)) and none against. So in my view by lazy consensus this was already
> approved...

Yes, I would rather refer to the graphic in configure (as I always did).
Remember, Lazy Consensus has to last for 72 hours. I am not sure when
your "vote" has begun.

Regards,

   Matthias