> On 09/08/2020 12:34 PM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:

> You can fork the branch on GitHub and create a Pull Request.
> I am no expert in Git, a lot of (bad) things can be done with commands. ;-)

That is exactly why I was asking on this mailing list before doing anything...
:)

> If you don't already have write access, you can do that with self service:
>
> https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/

Thank you for the link. Almost there!

> Yes, I would rather refer to the graphic in configure (as I always did).

That would mean that anybody wanting to compile would have to change their
configure command instead of simply compiling after downloading the branch...
Isn't it easier for everybody just changing the logo on the source for this
branch?

> Remember, Lazy Consensus has to last for 72 hours. I am not sure when
> your "vote" has begun.

Yesterday at 9:35 (I'm sorry I did not comment on your email back in June...)

Regards,
Pedro