Hi Mechtilde,

Am 25.12.20 um 11:27 schrieb Mechtilde:
> Hello jörg,
>
> here is the last test to fix this problem.
>
> http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/
>
> this build is from yesterday.

Yes, but that is a branch we will not be releasing soon... ;-)

AOO 4.1.8 *does* run on Big Sur, but we have an open issue with opening
docx files.
This and some other "glitches" would (IMHO) justify a new 4.1.9 build.

BTW: Have some nice days for Christmas!
We are all spending so much of our private time on this project, it
should never be forgotten that we all deserve some private time.
Especially after this "special" year. Looking forward to 2021!

Regards,

   Matthias