+1

I can only emphasize again
the situation for the normal macOS users is currently very unpleasant, they
update to BigSur and then AOO no longer runs properly. (The end-users do not
distinguish between general problems and problems with file types.)

If there is no new Release there must be an info(*) in the release notes. as
soon as possible.

(*)
I can do the work of writing, however, the decision to publish such a
info/notice we must make together.

Jörg