Hello Jörg, All,

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 07:43:35AM +0200, Jörg Schmidt wrote:

> [...]

Are you subscribed to the recruitment - volunteering list?

If so, I would appreciate your (possibly constructive :-) criticism,
as I tried to reply to a couple of people but I do not seem to have
had any success so far.

This invitation is also valid for anyone would like to help, of
course.

I believe it's better to talk publicly on this list, but I could also
accept private messages on this topic.

Thank you in advance and best regards,
--
Arrigo