> On Sep 29, 2021, at 9:10 AM, Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 29, 2021, at 8:59 AM, Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org.INVALID>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Dave
>>
>>> On 09/28/2021 11:35 PM Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I think that AOO42X and Trunk need to improve in three ways.
>>>
>>> (1) We need to make sure that we hook to the systems native key store
>>> and/or a Mozilla keystone.
>>>     Setup may need to be improved.
>>> (2) We need to allow a PGP and EU card key to be selected and converted to
>>> X509 internally while signing.
>>>     It looks like ODF 1.3 spec makes no changes to ODF 1.2 in terms of
>>> digital signatures.
>>> (3) We need to properly display whatever signatures are on the document.
>>
>> I agree. It is good news that ODF 1.2 supports signatures (although it would
>> be ideal for AOO to move on to ODF 1.3)
>
> To be clear ODF 1.3 has the same spec as 1.2 for digital signatures.
>

>>> What happens when you inspect the digital signatures of a file signed in LO
>>> with PGP and EU card in AOO 4.1.11 RC?
>>
>> Document signed with OpenPGP using LO 6.4.7 in Ubuntu 18.04 x64
>> - opening with AOO 4.1.11 on the same Ubuntu 18.04 x64 the message is
>> "Digital Signature: The document signature does not match the document
>> content. We strongly recommend you to not trust this document."
>> - opening with 4.1.11 on Windows 7 Pro x64 the message is the same but there
>> is a popup window when the document is opened with a serious warning
>> https://i.imgur.com/8CloLVl.png

Thanks for sharing the files.

This document was not signed using the ODF 1.2 or 1.3 specification. Instead LO
implements its own extension.

PGPData
xmlns:loext="urn:org:documentfoundation:names:experimental:office:xmlns:loext:1.0”

This replaces X509Data when PGP signing is done in LO. I wonder if we can
implement this without looking at their code.

Regards,
Dave