On 06/11/2021 10:30, Marcus wrote:
> Am 06.11.21 um 10:16 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
>> following Dave's advice {1], I contacted one moderator of the list
>> users...@openoffice.apache.org I know and was promised that spam
>> emails would be rejected in future - unfortunately, however, no action
>> was taken, because there is spam again from the sender on the list
>> that I had specifically pointed out.
>>
>> Can someone please tell me who moderates this list? I would then try
>> to write to another moderator and ask for help.
>>
>> [1]
>> see the thread "How to delete a wrong email list subscription?"
>
> I can see that Michael and Dave could be moderators of the list. But
> maybe it's a bit outdated.
>
> Marcus

I have been a moderator for some of our English lists since the
project's poddling days. Unfortunately, my knowledge of German is not
very good, so I would not be of much help for the German users list.

I have asked before why the PMC does not wish moderators to be
identified, but never received any rational answer.

Dave