Hello Dave,

I can only describe my situation quite openly:
I wrote to Michael by PM because I know him as a moderator. Unfortunately,
Michael's reaction was that he felt disturbed by my PM and stressed that there
were other moderators.
I then wrote to dev@ again, because it needs a solution and not just nice words.

> I have asked before why the PMC does not wish moderators to be
> identified, but never received any rational answer.

That is a very intresting observation respectivly question.

greetings,
Jörg