On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 8:37 AM Max Merbald <max.merb...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Matthias,
>
> the blatant fake news José was spreading definitely required an answer.
> Such junk could not remain unanswered, and never mind which list this is.

Unlike you, troll of the 'Ministry of Truth' (Orwell), I do not engage
in disinformation. Your stunted intellect and short sighted stupidity
--
and that of the gullible masses like you -- is the facilitator for
manufacturing fascist US/UK Anglo- European world wars -- while their

Oh, Moderator, what kind of tone is that, 'STOP OR YOU WILL BE
BANNED'!? I will save you the trouble of 'banning' me. I will
unsubscribe.

> You seemed only to worry about the list and not about someone spreading
> fake news. Sorry to say but that seems narrow-minded to me.

> > Hi Max,
> >
> > Am 21.03.22 um 16:11 schrieb Max Merbald:
> >> @ Matthias: Going by your reaction, you don't seem to be very concerned
> >> about the war in Ukraine. Well, I am. It might well turn into WW3. You
> >> should be concerned, too!
> > I am very concerned, but this is a developer mailing list for OpenOffice.
> >
> > So PLEASE stop this discussion here!
> >
> > There are enough places where you (and others) can express their thoughts.

Cheers, Fernando!

Best Professional Regards.

--
Jose R R