Hi all,

an hour ago Google announced this year's mentoring organizations. Even
though it's been almost 200 organizations last year, "only" 137 made it
this year. But, good news, we made itĀ¹! :)

Now potential mentors can sign up to melangeĀ² until 24. April. But we'd
like to ask you to do so asap so we have time to check if you are
qualified. Please do not hesitate to sign up as a backup mentor, too, in
case you didn't supply a project idea. But don't forget to add the
project(s) you'd be willing to mentor.

Thanks to everyone who helped. Now let's hope we'll get skilled and
motivated students to work on our project ideas ;)

Btw. slot allocations will be published on 15.4.

Peda

[1] https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/list/public/google/gsoc2015
[2] https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2015