Dear All,

I'm Polish student who's develooping OTRS application. I would like to
create/modify front-end for customers. I'm developing
2.3.4 version. Unfortunately I came up with some problems. I saw developer
manuall and FAQs but they don't answer my questions.

I created new table in DB called 'questions'. I would like all questions
from this table to be loaded into my drop-down list. In file:
'CustomerTicketMessage.dtl' I have added following  lines:

Of course in file: 'CustomerTicketMessage I have added following lines:

$Param{'Pytania'} = $Self->{LayoutObject}->AgentQueueListOption(
Data       => \%NewTos1,
Multiple   => 0,
Size       => 0,
Name       => 'PytaniaDest',
SelectedID => $Param{PytaniaSelected},
OnChange   => "document.compose.Expand.value='3'; document.compose.submit();
return false;",
);

The problem is that I don't know how to load data from DB table
'questions' into to my drop-down list.

I would be grateful if someone can contact me(reply on my email) or show me
where I can find more information adbout OTRS development.

I would be grateful for prompt response.

Best regards,

Pawel