Hi Doug,

do you have any plans for supporting mod_dav (which is now part of Apache
2.0) in mod_perl 2.0 ?

The reason for my question is, that I am about to start to write a Perl
interface to mod_dav, so you can create a custom repository (which let you
store data and properties, or manage ACL or searching) in Perl.

At the moment I will implement it for mod_dav 1.x, which works with Apache
1.3, but in the future it should also work with Apache 2.0.

So I am asking now, to avoid to duplicate work. (If you planning to support
mod_dav later on in mod_perl itself, I am happy to help out or to make the
implementaion of this part)

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925131