Greetings,
I'sm sending this email to report a bug on OpenOffice 3 RC2 running on
WindowsXP.

*BUG Title*
OpenOffice Draw - Error in saving or loading table contents.

*Description*
I've inserted a table in OpenOffice Draw. When I save the document I loose
the contents of some cells.
The table layout and format are correct but the contents of some cells
disappear. Don't know if it disappears while saving or while loading...
leave this up to you.

This is a severe bug because data is lost in this process.

*PS*: I know that this is not the way bugs should be reported but it was the
only way I could do right now.

Hope this will improve your excelent product.

I'm a teacher in Lisbon, Portugal and I look forward to see version 3
released because I've mooved from teaching Microsoft Office to OpenOffice
and I'm stucked while the release version of OOo 3 in portuguese is not
available.

Hope to make part of your team dev or q&a shortly...
Best regards.
ยป Paulo Tavares