Hi Kohei,

On Wednesday, 2008-03-19 01:03:02 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> Just finished.  Now I don't use ScAddress::Convention all over the place
> but simply put the localized separators in the mxSymbolsNative and
> mxSymbolsEnglish.

I'm not sure if we really want that in mxSymbolsEnglish. Though not
being accessible in the UI, an English mapping is available through the
experimental and so far undocumented environment variable
OOO_CALC_USE_ENGLISH_FORMULAS to be able to use English function names
in any UI localization, which may also be used by QA in future to test
mere functionality of localized versions even if they don't know what
a function's name was translated to ;-)  If set, mxSymbolsNative simply
points to mxSymbolsEnglish, see ScCompiler::InitSymbolsNative(), which
also has to be taken care of when exchanging the separators.

Just for completeness: the English function names (not separators) of
mxSymbolsEnglish are also used by the XFunctionAccess implementation.

> For now, I've just taken care of the separators (committed to
> koheiformula01 cws).  I still need to work on switching the address
> convention based on the grammar, but I'll get to that later, probably
> tomorrow.

Umm.. the address convention is already switched based on the grammar.
Or what is missing?

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412