Regina Henschel schrieb:
Hi Eike, hi Daniel,

Regina Henschel schrieb:

No more questions for now, I'll continue my tests. Thanks for your help.

Now all works as it should and I'm going to create patches. And have got the next problem.

For the file token.cxx in formula/source/core/api I get an odd patch. The patch includes the function FormulaMissingContext::AddMissingExternal( FormulaTokenArray *pNewArr ) although there is nothing changed. (starting around line 1007)

As far as I see, there are DOS line ends in that part. My editor PSPad autodetects DOS mode for this file. Having only UNIX line ends, it autodetects UNIX correctly.

What to do? Remove the lines from the patch? Or use the patch as it is generated?

I suggest to remove these lines from the patch. As far as I know the wrong DOS line ends have been replaced in another CWS already. Note that all files should contain Unix lineends only, so if possible please configure your editor to always use them (and not to auto-detect DOS).

Daniel