I'm ok with shale-goodies as long as we can release artifacts as
different versions, etc.  I'm assuming that's the case.  I think we're
all curious about the google option so lets go ahead with it.  We can
always move it in a few months if it doesn't pan out.  Right now
there;s just shale-petstore and it wouldn't be the end of the world to
lose the svn history if we had to move it.

my gmail is sean.schofield

Sean

ps. Google is also doing something cool which is allowing you to host
your domain email through them.  There is a beta test going on and
they accepted my application.  Something to consider for folks who
have their own domain for business purposes.

On 8/3/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/3/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The only difference between project owner and project member is access to
> the admin screens for the project itself.  Both have commit rights. I'll set
> you as a member if you want just that.

I didn't know that was an option.  Just 'member' will be fine for me, too.

Thanks,
Wendy