On 9/25/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/25/06, David Geary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, IMO, that paragraph and the rest of the Background section are
> dated now that we've cut ties with Struts. We could probably do with a
new
> introduction altogether.

I'm fine with either that, or moving it to a "history" page of some sort.

I also get the impression, compared to sites for other projects, that our
pages are a bit heavy on words and don't have quite enough pictures (and
yes, I'm pointing to myself as the author of lots of that stuff :-).
There's things we can do to improve it, but I want to focus primarily on
finishing up the dialog stuff right now.

> And a snazzy new logo, dammit.

James is running that show. :)   Votes, we need the rest of the votes!

Mine'll be in tonight (Prague time :-).

--
Wendy

Craig