Author: gvanmatre
Date: Wed Oct 18 16:37:05 2006
New Revision: 465422

Log:
This is a fix for the Clay implicit anchored tag mapping that was not assigning
the href to the component's value attribute.  It was reported by Torsten Krah
(SHALE-313).

Added:

shale/framework/trunk/shale-clay/src/test/java/org/apache/shale/clay/config/ImplicitMappingTestCase.java
   (with props)

shale/framework/trunk/shale-clay/src/test/resources/org/apache/shale/clay/config/implicit.html
   (with props)
<snip/>

Gary, can you please add ASLv2 headers to new files? Don't worry about
these two -- as part of my todo list, I'm planning on adding them to
any missing source files (my guess would be we're missing these in
quite a few files, probably all in the test and site docs categories.
I plan to drop in the headers when I get a chance since these tend to
get packaged in the source distributions -- unless these are
objections to doing so).

-Rahul