>From: "Rahul Akolkar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> On 10/20/06, Gary VanMatre wrote:
> > >From: "Rahul Akolkar"
> > >

> > > I was actually mentioning the missing ASF license header (that should
> > > be at the top of source files) in that comment. As far as svn props
> > > are concerned, I add keywords to (java) test cases and html resources
> > > (I think we should), but the comment above isn't about svn props.
> > >
> > > -Rahul
> > >

> > Cool, I'll add it to the java source but adding it to the html resource
> > would
> mess with
> > what is being tested.
> >

> Thanks. On the html resources front, I'd have thought we can drop the
> license in a html comment between the clay:remove start and end
> comments at the beginning and not affect what is being tested at all?
> I can do that (though won't be immediate), if its OK with you and
> others.

The problem in doing that for the test cases is that we are actually testing
parsing the document.  Since Clay has it's own markup parser that works for
html and xml documents, there are tests to make sure the parser will handle
comments.

I'm not against adding the text to the templates within the remove blocks since
it will actually make the test more extensive but it does broaden the scope of
the test.

The clay:remove is a new feature that was added in the 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT.  We
might as well make use of it.

> -Rahul

Gary