On 10/20/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/20/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 10/20/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Unrelated question, but subject still applicable:
> >
> > Is the site updated manually (mvn site-deploy) or nightly? If
> > manually, any caveats to be aware of?
>
> We're sharing the Continuum instance on the MyFaces zone, and it's
> configured to publish the site (individual module) when anything
> changes.

Along with that, you just need to remember "publish" in this context means
copying it to people.apache.org.  From there, it is rsync'd to the real
webserver on some schedule that I can never keep in my head ... but the
thing to remember is that there is not an instantaneous turnaround on
changes.

<snip/>

Yup, we do the same in Jakarta Taglibs (Glenn's machine runs the
nightly 'up' for the sites, instead of continuum).

-Rahul

Craig

You can also run 'mvn site site:deploy' to publish it yourself.