On 12/16/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sounds like reasonable things to do :-) We even have a staging repo
defined in the master pom (thanks Wendy) which we should use for this.

By default if the version doesn't end in -SNAPSHOT, the artifacts will
end up in http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/m2-staging-repository.

Because each release needs to be staged separately, the entire
directory should be moved elsewhere sooner or later.  I'd suggest
moving it underneath wherever you're staging the assemblies for the
vote.

One other thing... I think we'll need to branch for releases.
Continuum [1] is building from the trunk, so changing the version
number to a non-snapshot will cause it to build and deploy those jars
to the staging repo based on the configuration in the pom.

Sounds like we need a 1.0 branch in any case, so this shouldn't be an issue.

[1] http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum

--
Wendy