Figure we should get that going while we wrap up on 1.0.4 code,
otherwise a 72 hour buffer (at the least). I'm not aware of any
pending changes ATM, but if you have any, please go ahead.

Some procedural bits, yell if incorrect:

* I can't find the v1 tag (probably somewhere is Struts land, not
sure) but the v2 tag will be at maven/tags

* 'mvn deploy' master pom to staging repo (which should be the repo
of choice once the snapshot marker gets removed) and when vote passes
do a *nix 'cp' on people of the 2/ directory and maven-metadata.* from
the staging repo to the m2-ibiblio-repo. Wanted to confirm that the
metadata copy, in particular, is OK.

-Rahul