On 12/26/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/26/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Following a 24 hour buffer for reporting any counting errors, artifact
> will be in the m2 rsync repo.
>
> Thanks to those who took time to review and participate.

While I'm thinking of it... I checked the pom, but not the signature
and checksums.  (And people.a.o is down atm, so I can't look now.)

<snip/>

OK, I'll wait till pao is good again (and this is sorted out). I don't
remember signing the pom with my key (will do it once I get a chance).
I used 'mvn deploy' so m2 summed it for me.

Let me know if the missing sig is reason for a new vote.

-Rahul

--
Wendy