Fra: Rahul Akolkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 15. mars 2007 16:14
Til: dev@shale.apache.org
Emne: Re: svn commit: r517688 - in /shale/framework/trunk:
shale-application/ shale-apps/mailreader-jpa/ shale-apps/shale-blank/
shale-apps/shale-clay-usecases/ shale-apps/shale-mailreader-jpa/
shale-apps/shale-mailreader/ shale-apps/shale-sql-browser/ sha

> Author: hermod
> Date: Tue Mar 13 06:25:08 2007
> New Revision: 517688

> Log:
> Added mising Tag handlers for validators and converters, and also updated
the ignore list

<snip/>

First of all, welcome -- glad to have you on-board and thanks for all
your contributions to Shale (yes, I'm playing catchup with email :-).

I have a few stylistic comments on this commit:

 * Please check your svn client for auto-props [1], the added files
here don't seem to have props (particularly eol-style and keywords are
what I care about).

 * AFAICT, at Shale we mark all commits against issues. This is
particularly important with framework trunk (and other non-sandbox
locations), IMO.

 * Usually better to stick to one purpose per commit (for example,
here, adding the tag handlers and adding the svn:ignore bits would be
well served in separate commits, again IMO). To humor the bullet above
this one, then, we sometimes create catch-all issues (such as
SHALE-310, which probably should have been closed at v1.0.4 release,
but I digress).

-Rahul

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt
[2] http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-310

> Added:

shale/framework/trunk/shale-validator/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/validat
or/tag/DoubleConverterTag.java

shale/framework/trunk/shale-validator/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/validat
or/tag/DoubleValidatorTag.java

shale/framework/trunk/shale-validator/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/validat
or/tag/FloatConverterTag.java

shale/framework/trunk/shale-validator/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/validat
or/tag/FloatValidatorTag.java

shale/framework/trunk/shale-validator/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/validat
or/tag/LongConverterTag.java

shale/framework/trunk/shale-validator/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/validat
or/tag/LongValidatorTag.java

shale/framework/trunk/shale-validator/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/validat
or/tag/ShortConverterTag.java

shale/framework/trunk/shale-validator/src/main/java/org/apache/shale/validat
or/tag/ShortValidatorTag.java
> Modified:
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-application/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/mailreader-jpa/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-blank/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-clay-usecases/   (props
changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-mailreader/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-mailreader-jpa/   (props
changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-sql-browser/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-test-tiger/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-usecases/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-clay/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-core/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-dialog/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-dialog-basic/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-dialog-scxml/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-remoting/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-spring/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-test/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-tiger/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-tiles/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-validator/   (props changed)
>     shale/framework/trunk/shale-view/   (props changed)

<snap/>