On 3/30/07, Gary VanMatre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>From: "Matthias Wessendorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi,
>
> are you guys OK w/ changing the dependency for Spring-XXX to 2.0.x,
> instead of 1.2.x ?
> My current app depends hardly on Spring 2.0.x and the Shale-Spring-JAR
> causes "fun" b/c of that.
>
> Only for the 1.10-Snap (trunk) stuff.

I would think that the 1.10 snapshot would be OK.

I am fine with that (presuming that it works, of course, but that
shouldn't be an issue AFAICT).

 I'd also like to move the 1.10 snapshot to Java 1.5 and specifically target
JSF 1.2.

That's a bit more aggressive :-), but is also something we should talk
about more.  Besides the ability to use annotations, this would also
let us review our APIs and use generics where they make sense.

Craig