I started to write a patch for this and was writing a test case when I came
across MockRequestMap.

1) Why do you need to mock a java.util.Map?
2) Isn't this implementation of entrySet() incorrect:

    public Set entrySet() {

        Set set = new HashSet();
        Enumeration keys = request.getAttributeNames();
        while (keys.hasMoreElements()) {
            set.add(request.getAttribute((String) keys.nextElement()));
        }
        return set;
    }

This is really returning a valueSet.  I came across this during my testing
as I kept getting a ClassCastException.  I was expecting a Map.EntrySet as
specified in the Map docs, but was getting the value object.