On 7/11/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is a vote to accept Ryan Wynn's contribution of the Shale Clay
Plugin for Eclipse, which can be found attached to the SHALE-444 JIRA
ticket.

The IP Clearance thread on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list is here:
http://www.nabble.com/-IP-CLEARANCE--Shale-Clay-Plugin-for-Eclipse-contribution-from-Ryan-Wynn-t4068969.html

I won't be around much next week, so assuming this vote passes and no
one votes -1 on the incubator thread, feel free to go ahead and import
the code.  72 hours for the Incubator thread ends Sunday 9AM MST (GMT
-7).

Ryan, thanks for your patience while we sorted out the paperwork.  I'm
sorry it took so long!

--
Wendy