>From: "Wendy Smoak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> On 7/11/07, Wendy Smoak wrote:
> > This is a vote to accept Ryan Wynn's contribution of the Shale Clay
> > Plugin for Eclipse, which can be found attached to the SHALE-444 JIRA
> > ticket.
>
> The IP Clearance thread on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list is here:
> http://www.nabble.com/-IP-CLEARANCE--Shale-Clay-Plugin-for-Eclipse-contribution-
>
> from-Ryan-Wynn-t4068969.html
>
> I won't be around much next week, so assuming this vote passes and no
> one votes -1 on the incubator thread, feel free to go ahead and import
> the code. 72 hours for the Incubator thread ends Sunday 9AM MST (GMT
> -7).

I'll import it into a "clay-plugin-for-eclipse" folder in the sandbox early
next week.  We will need a maven build to resolve the dependencies.  The
eclipse project references several jar's in a lib folder.  I don't think we can
use a standard maven setup to build the plugin project (any ideas?).  However,
we can work it out in the sandbox before finding its home.

> Ryan, thanks for your patience while we sorted out the paperwork. I'm
> sorry it took so long!
>
> --
> Wendy

Gary