From: Bernhard Slominski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 5 febbraio 2008 17.19
To: dev@shale.apache.org
Subject: AW: AW: Shale Status

> There is not doubt that Craig's inactivity has been a factor.
>  I don't think that I'm going out on a limb by saying that 85
> percent of Shale was Craig's craftsmanship and I have great
> respect for him and his work.
>
> He has invested allot into Shale.  He obviously must have
> much bigger fish to fry for the time and my bet is that
> whatever has his time will have a driving influence on technology.

Gary, don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming Craig, he did a great job on
various areas, I think we don't have to mention the influence he had on
web deveopment.
But exactly for that reason Craig is really hard to "replace".
As I said I hope his work in Shale will go on, it should not get lost.

Bernhard

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.