Hi Arun,

There are a couple of ways to see this information.

First, you can view the individual release notes for each release in JIRA
[1].  Clicking on an individual release will bring you to a page with a
release summary.  From there you can view "Release Notes".  This allows you
to see the details for a single release.

Second, if you want to see the changes across all the releases between
2.0.0 and 2.5.1, you can query JIRA directly [2].  The query basically
looks for all issues fixed in a release after 2.0.0.

Is this the type of information you're looking for?

Best regards,
Stanton

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHINDIG/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:versions-panel