Hi,

i need to port code that was written for shindig 2.0.2 to 2.5.1.
I'm facing several difficulties

 * Where is org.apache.shindig.common.util.ImmediateFuture (available
   in 2.0.2 but not in 2.5.1) ?
 * Where are the encode/decode methods of
   org.apache.shindig.auth.BlobCrypterSecurityToken?
 * How to transfer the original constructor
   BlobCrypterSecurityToken(BlobCrypter, String, String) to its new
   version?
 * Where to set the ViewerId, OwnerId, AppUrl of BlobCrypterSecurityToken?

I apologize for the bulk of questions, but I could not find any kind of changelog or documentation. Is there something alike?

Best regards
G. S.