On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:13 AM, Gunnar Sørens <gunnar.s1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i need to port code that was written for shindig 2.0.2 to 2.5.1.
> I'm facing several difficulties
>
>  * Where is org.apache.shindig.common.util.ImmediateFuture (available
>    in 2.0.2 but not in 2.5.1) ?
We are now using the class in the Google commons library
com.google.common.util.concurrent.Futures.ImmediateFuture.

>  * Where are the encode/decode methods of
>    org.apache.shindig.auth.BlobCrypterSecurityToken?
>  * How to transfer the original constructor
>    BlobCrypterSecurityToken(BlobCrypter, String, String) to its new
>    version?
What are the two strings in this constructor?

>  * Where to set the ViewerId, OwnerId, AppUrl of BlobCrypterSecurityToken?
These are set in the constructor to BlobCrypterSecurityToken with the
Map parameter.  The keys to that Map should be one of
org.apache.shindig.auth.AbstractSecurityToken.Keys.